Emulator for PC Windows 4/8/12TB Launchbox
Relive all your favorite retro games and more in the original glory they were intended with no lag. How could it get any better?
Optimized to run on Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10.
If purchased with your Hard Drive, it will come with its own official BigBox premium license purchased directly from LaunchBox We never reuse a license file, once it's yours you own it for life.
This is the most complete collection you will find for this value!
Plug & Play. Fully Loaded.
Just plug everything in and start playing in minutes. Relive all your favorite retro games and more in the original glory they were intended with no lag.
50.000+ Games - 87+ Emulators
Comes with every game you can imagine! More than 87 emulators and up to 50.000 games, smoothly running PS2/PS1/SEGA Saturn/GAMECUBE / WII/PSP/NAOMI and much more...
Suited For All TVs
Full Screen Display. Automatically adapts to screens of different resolution.
Launchbox Emulator For PC:
All the games and files will still be there and work the same but the interface is what will be different. LaunchBox is like the bulk of the system here you can add, remove, and launch games. You can also manage everything regarding the system and the software.
Lifetime Bigbox License:
We offer a premium Bigbox Licence (Lifetime Licence Value 75 USD). With the license file, you will be able to open the BixBox application. BigBox is the frontend that runs off LaunchBox but it looks prettier. More like RetroPie. It also adds features and some other things.
- Color Themes - Tired of that same old window color theme? With LaunchBox Premium, you can choose from close to forty different color themes or create your own custom variant!
- Ten Foot Interface with Big Box - Looking to show off your game collection? Want to build an arcade cabinet? Looking to play games on your TV? Big Box will blow you away. Check out the video below.
- Gamepad Support - Upgrade your gaming experience by removing the need for a keyboard and mouse.
- Custom Fields and Filters - Don't like using filenames to organize your games? Want to see games made by Hideo Kojima between the years 1986 and 1990? Not a problem with LaunchBox Premium.
- Custom Fonts, Sizing and Spacing - If you're like us and you obsess over how your game collection looks, you're going to love the pixel-level display and font options you get with LaunchBox Premium.
- Your LaunchBox Premium License is DRM-free, which means that you can deploy it to as many personal computers as you wish.
Optimized To Run On Windows 7/8/10.
Fully Compatible with 64-bit Windows 7,8,10,11 System. Recommended PC Specs: Intel i5, 4 GB Ram (More is better, 4-16 GB of Memory is helpful), 512MB Graphics Card (2-8 GBs or more for the Higher End Emulators)
NOTE: The only difference between 4/8/12TB is the games it comes loaded with. Many of the newer systems have much larger games that take up a lot of space so to cut out 4TB of storage a lot of the more modern systems have been removed.
Please note that in case you need to return the device back the BigBox license (set up $75 value) included is not refundable since it’s customized for that individual.
VIDEO PREVIEW (FEATURES, MENUS & OVERLAY)
For more options please check our entire Collection HERE:
NOTE: The only difference between 4TB and 8TB HDD is the games it comes loaded with. Many of the newer systems have much larger games that take up a lot of space so to cut out 4TB of storage a lot of the more modern systems have been removed. We haven't built the text versions of the lists yet to post in with the 4TB listing but we're planning to do so.
Copyright laws require that this price is for hardware only. All included software is freely available on the internet and IS INCLUDED with this purchase FREE of charge! No downloading or setup required! $75 of the final sale price is for the BigBox License. It's more than worth it for the added features. If you have any
Please click the links below to get the full game list for the Launchbox HDD.
- Dispatch: Within 3-5 business days
- Free shipping on all US orders.
- International delivery time - 7-12 business days
- Cash on delivery not available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges. Please refer to our return policy
If you do not like the product you can return it within 30 days - Additional information (videos, pictures etc.) might be requested from our tech team. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Due to the nature of emulation, not all games/systems run perfectly.The N64 (and others) can run choppy (or not at all). Retro Gaming House cannot guarantee that all games will run perfectly, but most of them do.
- No copyrighted material is included as part of the SALE of this item. Price is for HARDWARE ONLY. All included software is freely available on the internet and is included at NO CHARGE (no software or ROMs are installed until the customer turns on the device).
- Game content is subject to change as I am constantly making improvements to these systems.
- All included software is freely available on the internet and IS INCLUDED with this purchase FREE of charge! No downloading or setup required!
CAN I ADD MORE OF MY OWN GAMES?
Of course, you can add games by using an external USB flash or hard drive. You can watch the full tutorial here.
**Please note that we are not responsible for any damage caused to the system after adding roms.We always recommend taking a backup of the original card before transferring any rom.
DOES THE CONSOLE WORK ON MODERN SCREENS?
Our Retro Gaming Consoles work perfectly on all modern televisions, HD, 4K, and even 8K equipped with an available HDMI port.
WHAT CONTROLLERS ARE COMPATIBLE?
XBOX, PS3, PS4, 8Bitdo, Hori, Madcatz and many other arcade controllers and gamepads are compatible with our consoles. Some are Bluetooth compatible.
HOW LONG IS MY CONSOLE GUARANTEED?
The console is guaranteed for a period of 1 year. If your console is defective, send it back to us, and the product will then be refunded or exchanged very quickly.
IS THE CONSOLE READY FOR USE?
The console is plug-and-play. Just plug the HDMI cable to your TV, the AC adapter to a power outlet, and your USB controller to start playing. No additional configuration or downloads are required.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept many means of payment including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc. We offer a secure online payment service through our partners, Stripe and Paypal payment solutions, including the 3D Secure system.
Emulator for PC Windows 4/8/12TB Launchbox
- READY TO PLAYAll you need to do is to plug in your Retro Gaming Console.
- SUITED FOR MODERN TVsThe console is compatible with all of the modern TVs (Hd, 4K…) equipped with an HDMI input.
- SAVE WHENEVER YOU WANTEasily save directly on the console, no need for an additional memory card to keep your saves.
- MULTIPLAYERNothing better than sharing the fun, with family or friends, Up to 5 players supported.