Classic N64 USB Controllers for Retropie Raspberry Pi
N64 USB Controllers for Retropie
Bring back your childhood memories with a N64 USB Controller for Retropie!
Available in the USA & Canada within 3 business days!
- Nice replacement of mouse/keyboard to play old school games on PC.
- Super sensitive buttons for precision control.
- Every controller is of exceptional quality, so you don’t have to worry about them cracking, getting warped, or broken.
- You can also configure each controller as per your preferences, thus personalizing your gaming style according to comfort level.
- All controllers included in the package can be operated using a USB plug and play for PC, Notebook Computer, Laptop Computer; MacBook; Android Smartphone: connect via a USB OTG cable; Raspberry Pi (RPI, Raspberry pie): Raspberry Pi 1 Model B, Model A, Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3, Retro Pie. --- Note: NOT SUPPORT Android TV BOX
- Supported Game Emulators: Current: Project64, 1964, MAME (MESS), Mupen64Plus, Sixtyforce, CEN64; Historical: Project Unreality, Corn, UltraHLE, Nemu64
- The cord is approx. 5.9 ft. Long, providing a comfortable distance while playing.
We hope you love everything you order, but in case you don’t, not to worry. We will happily accept returns for unused merchandise in its original condition at the time of purchase for up to 30 days from purchase date. However, please be careful with your device as the 30-day return will VOID if you have removed the SD card from your system or tried to reconfigure the controls for no reason.
Furthermore, please note that we are not responsible for the replacement of any controller/gamepad that comes with our bundles, unless it has been reported as defective within 7 days from the delivery date.
UK Manufactured Devices (Android System) - This device should be returned to our UK warehouse, therefore the shipping cost and any import taxes of the returned item are at your expense in case you have changed your mind and the product isn't defective.
If the product is claimed as defective our tech team will ask the customer for additional information (photos/screenshots etc) in order to be determined if the item is defective or not.
Following the abovementioned process, the tech team will give the appropriate approval for the return to be initiated.
If your product has a manufacturing defect, or you have any other inquiry regarding the return of an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive your refund for an item that you purchased from us you will then be directed to ship the item(s) back to our warehouse. Please note that the return address may vary as we have two warehouses in both countries (USA and United Kingdom). Please contact us at email@example.com to give you the appropriate instructions. The shipping cost and any import taxes of the returned item are at your expense in case you have changed your mind and the product isn't defective. Also, in this case, a 20% restocking fee will be applied. We recommend that you use a method that allows you to track the package, as we are not responsible for items lost in transit. Along with your returned item, please include the following information: Name, Address, Phone Number, the word “refund” and your original order number. As soon as we receive the item and confirm that it is in its original condition, we will refund through the original payment method. Please note, it takes an average of 2-3 business days for the refund to be processed by our system.
We use DHL Express, FedEx, USPS or Royal Mail as our standard carriers for all orders.
(USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA) DHL Express - 6 to 8 Business Days - FREE SHIPPING
FEDEX – 3 to 5 Business Days - FREE SHIPPING
USPS - 3 to 5 Business Days - FREE SHIPPING
Royal Mail: 8-10 Business Days - FREE SHIPPING.