Raspberry Pi 4 Retropie Emulation Console Game System/4GB - 7.500 Games
The best and most complete Raspberry Pi 4 Retropie Emulator you will find! This has been handcrafted, tested, and improved to run to the best of its ability.
Relive the hours of glory with this built-in arcade gaming kit! Atari, Neo Geo, Game Boy & 20+ systems will bring you that feeling of nostalgia!
The majority of our titles are unique and we don't bulk up our list by adding multiple versions & languages. Beware of any retropie systems which do! As 20,000 titles soon become 5,000 once you discount the duplicates!
Looking for a different Raspberry Pi build? Check our entire collection by Clicking HERE!
RetroPie Emulation Console Benefits:
- 20+ arcade systems in one box and over 7k games
- The latest version of Retropie Software installed and ready to go!
- Excellent Passive Heatsink Cooling Installed - No need to worry about overheating during those intense gaming sessions!
- The best 64GB Micro SD Card - For fast loads and plenty of storage space for all your games & media
- PEACE OF MIND! - All systems come ready to go...in order to help you reach the full potential of your new system.
- 30-day Returns & 1-Year Warranty
- Free Worldwide Delivery within 7-9 business days
- 2 x High-Quality Wireless Pads (3X AAA Batteries Required)
- 128GB Micro SD Card
- HDMI v1.4 cable
- High-quality 5V 2A power lead (EU, US or AU)
- Black Case
DISCLAIMER: We went through and tested every emulator to see what works, what doesn't, and how to get as much as we could to work. Not everything here works, but this is how it is with every gaming Raspberry Pi setup. See the list below for every console and the game count.
- Please check your state/federal copyright regulations to ensure compliance. If you do not have the legal right to possess the included software/games you must delete them from your system. Retro Gaming House is not responsible for your failure to do so. Due to the nature of emulation, not all games/systems run perfectly. The N64 (and others) can run choppy (or not at all). Retro Gaming House cannot guarantee that all games will run perfectly, but most of them do.
- No copyrighted material is included as part of the SALE of this item. Price is for HARDWARE ONLY. All included software is freely available on the internet and is included at NO CHARGE (no software or ROMs are installed until the customer turns on the device).
Beautiful Graphics Interface
1000's of media selections with Kodi Add-On!
We have configured your Kodi Media Center to be ready for you to add the latest add-ons!
Raspberry Pi 4 Emulator Specs:
- CPU – Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- RAM – 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- WiFI – 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Ethernet – Gigabit
- USB – 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO header – Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin
- HDMI – 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- Display port – 2-lane MIPI DSI
- Camera port – 2-lane MIPI CSI
- Audio – 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Storage – Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Misc – H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode), OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Arcade (arcade) 802
- Atari 2600 (atari2600) 505
- Atari 7800 ProSystem (atari7800) 58
- Atari Lynx (atarilynx) 85
- ColecoVision (coleco) 140
- Dreamcast (dreamcast) 14
- Famicom Disk System (fds) 144
- Sega Gamegear (gamegear) 248
- Game Boy (gb) 502
- Game Boy Advance (gba) 992
- Game Boy Color (gbc) 451
- Sega Master System (mastersystem) 268
- Sega Mega Drive (megadrive) 740
- Neo Geo (neogeo) 141
- Nintendo Entertainment System (nes) 1786
- PC Engine (pcengine) 163
- PlayStation Portable (psp) 13
- PlayStation (psx) 24
- Sega 32X (sega32x) 30
- Mega CD (segacd) 25
- Sega SG-1000 (sg-1000) 64
- Super Nintendo (snes) 900
- Virtual Boy (virtualboy) 18
Returns are easy, simply contact us via email for return instructions. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
For further information please refer to our Returns Policy Here
This Item Ships FREE to United States. For International delivery please read our Shipping Policy Here.
We usually ship within 2 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is RetroPie?
A: Using the latest technology we create a single credit-card size console which allows you to play all your favorite childhood classics with up to four players, from one easy to use, plug-and-play device. Our devices are manufactured using the highest quality parts and accessories.
Q: How does the console connect?
A: The console connects to any HD TV/monitor via the supplied HDMI cable, making it easy to set-up anywhere in the home, or take to social events and parties. All orders will receive the correct power lead (EU, UK, US or AU).
Q: How does the console look and sound?
A: The console will look and sound exactly how the originals did. Gameplay will be perfectly smooth on all systems and upscale to the correct size depending on the TV.
**Please note a few N64 games can suffer from stutters, even on an overclocked device**
Q: Can games be saved and loaded like the originals?
A: Yes games can be saved exactly like the originals. Furthermore, you can save and load any game at any time using the save/load state feature. There are 30+ slots you can use for multiple saves on different games.
Q: What version of software do you use?
A: We always use the most up-to-date version of RetroPie, and where possible will use the latest verified version of ROMs (games) in the English language. The majority of our game titles are unique and we don't bulk up our games list by adding multiple versions/languages of the same game! Beware of sellers who do, as their 18,000 games may be closer to 6,000 when you discount all duplicates!
Q: How many players does the console supports?
A: You can hook up to 4 players. Each device comes with 4 USB slots.
Q: Is your retopie bundles plug and play?
A: All of our retropie systems come pre-configured and ready to go out of the box.
Q: Do you have the game list available?
A: Please find the game list of the system in the product description under the section "Systems Included".Just click on each system and you will be redirected to the product page.
Recently Viewed Products
$179.00RetroPie Emulation Console ...
Raspberry Pi 4 Retropie Emulation Console Game System/4GB - 7.500 Games
We use USPS, DHL Express, FedEx, SF Express & China Post as our standard carriers for our orders.
US Delivery Options
- USPS - 4 to 6 Business Days - FREE SHIPPING
- DHL Express - 3 to 5 Business Days - FREE SHIPPING
- FEDEX – 3 to 5 Business Days - FREE SHIPPING
- SF Express & China Post - 7-9 Business Days (that’s 12-16 days in total) - FREE SHIPPING
We can ship to Canada, Australia and Europe - standard shipping options will be available at checkout. Please note that for international orders (CA, AU, EU) the cost of shipping and any taxes involved (if any) will be calculated during checkout.
If your order has been accepted, we will dispatch your order as quickly as possible Monday to Friday, the same day where possible. Orders placed after 1 pm on Fridays will be dispatched the following Monday. For any orders placed over the weekend, these will be processed the following Tuesday.
Once your order has been fulfilled we will send you a confirmation email to the address you entered in your order. This will include your unique tracking number to track your parcel from the courier, if applicable. You can track the progress of your delivery from dispatch to delivery.
We hope you love everything you order, but in case you don’t, not to worry. We will happily accept returns for unused merchandise in its original condition at the time of purchase for up to 30 days from purchase date.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be careful with your device as the 30-day return will VOID if you have removed the SD card from your system or tried to reconfigure the controls for no reason.
Furthermore, please note that we are not responsible for the replacement of any controller/gamepad that comes with our bundles, unless it has been reported as defective within 7 days from the delivery date.
If the product is claimed as defective our tech team will ask the customer for additional information (photos/screenshots etc) in order to be determined if the item is defective or not. Following the abovementioned process, the tech team will give the appropriate approval for the return to be initiated.
If your product has a manufacturing defect, or you have any other inquiry regarding the return of an item please contact us at email@example.com.
To receive your refund for an item that you purchased from us you will then be directed to ship the item(s) back to our warehouse. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you with the appropriate return instructions.
If the product is claimed as defective our tech team will ask the customer for additional information (photos/screenshots/videos etc) for confirmation purposes. Following the abovementioned process, the tech team will give the appropriate approval for the return to be initiated.
The shipping cost and any import taxes of the returned item are at your expense in case you have changed your mind and the product isn't defective. Also, if the product is not defective, a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
We recommend using a method that allows you to track the package, as we are not responsible for items lost in transit.
Along with your returned item, please include the following information: Name, Address, Phone Number, the word “refund” and your original order number.
As soon as we receive the item and confirm that it is in its original condition, we will refund through the original payment method. Please note, it takes an average of 2-3 business days for the refund to be processed by our system.